This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Nothing cures finals week blues like a care package filled with survival essentials from Her Campus. Below are a few of our favorite goodies!

The Chipotle coupons allowed us to indulge in some delicious brain food at an affordable price. Some of us chose to use the BOGO coupon to share with a friend, and some of us chose to get two meals for ourselves! ;)

The Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases are an adorable way to stay organized. It can attach to your car keys, carry some cash, and hold your campus ID.

TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Seasalt Spray is perfect for those hectic mornings when you just don’t have time to style your hair (we love/hate you, snooze button). Simply spray throughout hair and style with fingers to achieve wavy locks. It also helps create pretty textured ponytails.

Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos are stunning holiday accessories. We’ll be rocking them on Christmas and New Year’s Eve! Not only are they a shiny and bold fashion statement, they also carry a floral scent from the Michael Kors fragrance collection.

Proactiv came just in time to rescue our stressed-out skin! During finals, breakouts are inevitable. We don’t sleep enough, we eat a lot of junk, and we’re stressed out to the max. Using Proactiv twice a day, we saw results in less than a week!

Thank you so much to Her Campus and our sponsors! We couldn’t have survived finals without you! 

HCXO, Her Campus Marywood
McKensie is a senior at Marywood University majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marywood which she co-founded in April 2015 with Alexandra Goebelbecker. McKensie also serves as a blogger for Frame Your Future, an anchor for TV-Marywood, Arts & Entertainment Editor for The Wood Word, and captain for Marywood's cheerleading squad.