This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

You can usually find Austin in the orgo lab or on the lacrosse field. He came to Marywood all the way from Derry, New Hampshire… Meet Austin Maylor!

Name: Austin Maylor

Age: 19

Graduation Year: 2018

Hometown: Derry, New Hampshire

Relationship Status: Single

Twitter: @austinmaylor39

Instagram: @austinmaylor39

Her Campus Marywood (HC): “Tell us a little about yourself, Austin.”

Austin Maylor (AM): “I play lacrosse at Marywood University. I’m a biotechnology major.”

HC: “Why Biotech?”

AM: “Because, I really like biology and chemistry, especially where they meet and that’s biotechnology. My sister is a biotech major at Marywood and an RD. That pretty much sums me up.”

HC: “If you had one piece of advice for freshmen this year, what would it be?”

AM: “Don’t procrastinate so much. Find good study partners.”

HC: “What is your favorite thing about Marywood?”

AM: “Probably having good suitemates and roommates.”

HC: “Who is your role model?”

AM: “One of my new teachers, Professor Garver is a really good role model to me.”

HC: “Who is your celeb crush?”

AM: “Olivia Wilde.”

HC: “If you had to pick someone to play you in a movie, who would it me?”

AM: “Probably Bradley Cooper.”

HC: “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

AM: “ Hopefully coming out of Marywood with a job in my hand, maybe even with my sister because she is the same major as me.”

HC: “Why did you pick Marywood?”

AM: “I got recruited to play lacrosse and my sister was coming here and they had my major, which not a lot of school’s do. It was also a lot cheaper than a lot of the other school’s I was looking at.”

HC: “What was your most embarrassing moment?”

AM: “My buddy pantsed me in the middle of a mall one time.”

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com