4 Reasons I’ve Been Converted to the Erin Condren Lifestyle

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

For as long as I can remember, I have always been entirely reliant on a planner for organizing my life. However, I could never understand the hype of the more expensive planners (Kate Spade, Erin Condren, Lily Pulitzer etc.) because I just couldn’t wrap my head around spending a significant amount of money on a planner. However this Spring in our Her Campus Surivival Kits, I as greeted with an Erin Condron planner and an overhwelming urge to try one. Not only was I pleasantly surprised, I have officially converted to the Erin Condron lifestyle for a number of reasons.

1. Their Layout: One of my biggest reservations about the Erin Condren planners was their layout in relation to my chaotic schedule. My Erin Condren planner is well equipped to meet both my busy work and school schedules. Since, I write with my left-hand, I struggle to find planners in which I can write in comfortably. Fortunately, I have finally met my planner match and I’m never going back.

2. Their Durability: Typically, I buy two sepearate Walmart or Target 8.5 X 11 inch planners and utilize them to the point of exhaustion. Additionally, one of my biggest concerns when buying a planner with wired rings is that the pages will fall out within a week (bescuase typically they do). I’ve been using my planner for over a month and it has sutained no daange, having been contantly tossed from my backpack to my purse and back and forth.

3. Their Positivity & Colorful Nature: Sometimes you just need a positive message or word of encouragement, and with Erin Condren positivity is constantly at your fingertips. Even on a rainy miserable day, my planner is colorful and apt at changing my mood.

4. Their Ability to Make My Life Seem Organized: I can not stress enough how important being organized has become in my daily life. Erin Condren planners are both stylish, functional and oddly life-changing in that despite how messy my life actually is, I feel very much in control and organized with my planner in hand.

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com