10 Quotes to Read When You Feel Like Texting Your Ex

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

1. ““i will tell you about selfish people. even when they know they will hurt you they walk into your life to taste you because you are the type of being they don’t want to miss out on. you are too much shine to not be felt.” – Rupi Kaur

2. “if you want something different, you have to stop accepting what you’re used to.” – Samantha King

3. “You are the series of mistakes that had to happen for you to fing you.” – Atticus

4. “You don’t need someone to save you. Maybe what you need is someone to teach you how you are worth saving and show you how that is something only you can do for yourself.” = R.m. Drake.

5. “It has become way to easy to label a powerful women as crazy, too demanding, difficult to please.” – Aman K. Batra

6. “The way they leave tells you everything.” – Rupi Kaur

7. “You are the exit wound, the extra shot of tequila, the tangled knot of hair that has to be cut out.” – Jeanann Verlee

8. “She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.” – Atticus

9. “You broke the best part of me and no, you’re not forgotten – Samantha King

10. “The hardest part is accepting that people change, and that alone changes everything.”