#RelationshipGoals: Top 5 Cutest Couples in Bachelor/Bachelorette History

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

I don’t know about you, but “reality” TV is the best kind of TV out there! (I used quotations because like many others, I’m pretty skeptical of most reality shows’ authenticity.) However, one show that has literally been my fave for years has got me thinking that as crazy and unnatural as it is, in some cases, it might be more legit than we think. Yep, I’m talking about the Bachelor/ette.  It’s one of the most non-traditional ways to go about getting engaged, but certain couples have ended up falling in love and defied the laws of standard dating practices.

1. Chris and Whitney

With this past season of the Bachelor being the most buzzed about yet, even if you didn’t watch, you probably know all about the crazy drama that was Chris Soules’ season. Personally, I was rooting for bubbly Whitney the whole season and am so glad that she snagged this Prince Farming.

2. Sean and Catherine

Not only do I love these two as a couple, but also I love the faith and values that they hold on to. Sean was able to go on a notoriously trashy show and make it what it’s supposed to be about: finding love! If you check out their social media, they share a lot about how to maintain Christ-centered relationships in our changing culture.

3. Desiree and Chris

Desiree is a wedding dress designer, so obvi I was hooked on her season. Her time as the Bachelorette included tons of ups and downs but in the end, she ended up falling for a guy that she never really thought too much about. Chris and Des just tied the knot a couple months ago, and considering how in love they are, I definitely think they’re in it for life.

4. Ashley and J.P.

On the first night of Ashley’s season, she and J.P. had an instant connection, showing us that some relationships are just meant to be from the start. They recently had an adorable baby boy, making them such a cute little family.

5. Jason and Molly

Jason’s season is the only time in Bachelor history where the bachelor ends up changing his mind. After being engaged to Melissa for three months, Jason asked “runner-up” Molly for a second chance, proving that everyone makes mistakes and true love is always worth fighting for, even if it may seem too late.

If you’re totes addicted to the Bachelor/ette, or you think it’s a pointless plot to get invested in, a show that may seem totally ridiculous can actually teach us a lot about how to go about finding love. First, Have expectations but still be open. Second, Be able to show grace and give second chances when it comes to love.  Third, DO NOT date 25 people at the same time! Although these couples listed above did so fairly successfully, I can safely say it’s probs not the way to go for 99.9% of the population.

Abigail is an MU junior majoring in fashion merchandising. She loves being a part of Her Campus and expressing her creativity through her love of writing. Additionally, she writes monthly editorials for College Fashionista, where she is a Style Guru. When she is not writing, you can find her singing, going hardcore preparing her dream wedding on Pinterest, reading Christian romance novels, and watching the most unrealistic reality television.