This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Lorine Margeson

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology with a Forensic Psychology Minor

Hometown: Clifton, VA

Relationship Status: Single

What are some of your hobbies/activities? Dancing, reading, watching Netflix, working at Michael Kors

3 words to describe yourself: Independent, Passionate, and Dependable

[Image Credit: Lorine Margeson]

What is your favorite thing to do at Marymount? My favorite thing to do at Marymount would have to be going through the Psychology department and checking in with all of the psychology professors.

What qualities would you say stand out the most in a significant other? Intelligence, Compassion, and trustworthiness.

What is your favorite college memory so far? My favorite college memory so far has got to be when I went to Kenya my freshman year and I studied chimpanzees that have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, that opportunity specifically is why I chose to come to Marymount.

[Image Credit: Lorine Margeson]

What is the biggest obstacle you’ve had to overcome? The biggest obstacle that I’ve had to overcome was not being very organized in high school and having difficulty revolving around a schedule. A rigorous dance schedule paired with AP classes quickly changed my ways and now being organized comes second nature to me.

What’s your spirit animal and why? My spirit animal would have to be a lion because I am very prideful and I am very family orientated.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I really want to visit Antarctica because it’s not inhabited by humans so it would be very interesting to see pure nature.

Who is your MCE? Matthew Gray Gubler

If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Dancing because I love to dance and just be silly with my friends.

It’s a Saturday night, where can you be found? You can find me out with my friends and then snuggled up with all of my friends watching Disney movies.

Favorite candy? Definitely Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

Favorite movie? My top 3 favorite movies have got to be Moulin Rouge, White Christmas, and Gone With the Wind.

What is your ideal date? My ideal date would be going on a night drive down a winding road and then sitting out in a field looking at the stars. I love stars.

What is a surprising fact about you? I’m addicted to House and I continuously pull facts out of the show to make points in my Catholic Medical Morality class.

What would you do if you had an unlimited amount of money? I would spend all of it traveling around the world and gaining as many experiences as I could.

What are your favorite qualities in other people? How people view the world and how people respond differently to similar situations; I think it’s so interesting how people can be so different.

Favorite quote or life motto? My life motto would be that everyone in your life has a purpose and a meaning, or is a blessing or a lesson.

[Image Credit: Lorine Margeson]