This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Jordan Fields

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Health Promotion

Hometown: Laurel, MD

Hobbies: Listening to music, shopping, attending sporting events

Activities: Student Ambassador, Lee Center Fitness Attendant, Orientation Leader

Relationship Status: Single (ready to mingle)

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

What is your favorite college memory so far? Being an Orientation Leader this past summer.  I enjoyed the whole experience: working with my fellow OLs, getting to know each other, hanging out, and the actual orientation sessions.  Good times!

What do you see yourself doing after college? Working in some type of sports/athletic environment.

What would your perfect date be like? Getting dinner in Georgetown, going to a movie, and ending the evening at the Waterfront.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Personality, intelligence, fun, outgoing, joyful…I don’t have time for serious females, because I’m not serious.

Favorite artist/musician: My current #ManCrushMonday—Justin Timberlake.  All of his music is great!

Favorite place in the world: Jamaica!  I’ve been there twice and it was the greatest experience of my life.  It’s so peaceful and everybody’s so nice and welcoming.

What do you want to make sure you do in college/here at MU before you graduate? Bucket list? Go somewhere for Spring Break with my friends.

• Where would you go? Somewhere out of the country like the Bahamas, I love the beaches!

Celebrity Crush: Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights)

Hot or Not?

• Piercings?  Not.  They take away from a girl’s classiness.
  • Rowley Girls?  Give or take…

This or That?

• Blue Ivy Carter or North West?  Blue Ivy Carter.  North West reminds me of a compass.
  • Nike or Adidas?  Nike all day, everyday 

(Oops, didn’t see that one coming…)

What is your guilty pleasure? Shopping.  I go in moderation to the point where I don’t go broke, but I get what I want.

One thing you can’t live without: My music

If you had to live off of one food, what would it be? Spaghetti

What’s your life motto/favorite quote? “I’m taking my talents to South Beach.”

(Womp)

Embarrassing confession? I FAITHFULLY watched That’s So Raven until the show stopped being aired!  

[Image Credits: Jordan Fields]

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!
Linda Quinones is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. She is also a member of the executive board, specializing in recruitment for the Student Ambassador program. The 21 year old is originally from New York City and has dreams of working for Seventeen Magazine and making her mark in the fashion industry. She was raised by a single mother, whose hard work, sacrifice and independence inspires her everyday to be the best she can be.