Jesse Longmire ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Jesse Longmire

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Business

Hometown: Harlem, NY

Relationship Status: Single

What are some of your hobbies/activities? Basketball, listening to music, and having a good time with family and friends

3 words to describe yourself:  Intelligent, outgoing, and well- rounded

What is your favorite thing to do at Marymount? Play basketball!

What qualities would you say stand out the most in a significant other? Honesty, self- confidence, loyalty, and understanding

What is your most embarrassing college memory so far?  During my sophomore year semi-finals, I took a shot and my shorts fell down completely

What is the biggest obstacle you’ve had to overcome? People that don’t support my dream, better known as “haters”

What’s your spirit animal and why? A black mamba because when left alone they are calm but strike when necessary

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere where the temperature is between 70 and 90 degrees year around

Who is your MCE (Man Crush Everyday) or WCE? Kobe Bryant is MCE and Lauren London is WCE

Hot or Not?

Donald Trump: Not

Dyed hair: Depends on the person

Crop tops: Hot

This or That?

Tea or coffee? Iced tea, thanks

Starbucks or local chain? Starbucks

Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? T Swift

What do you dislike most about Marymount? Nothing, it is what you make of it.

It’s a Saturday night, where can you be found? Having a good time with friends

What’s your favorite candy and why? Twix, anything chocolate!

If you could choose anything to be on Halloween, what would you be? Magic Mike

What is your favorite movie? Lion King

What’s your ideal date? Food and laughs

What is a surprising fact about you? There’s a lot more to me than the happy go-lucky side

If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do with it? Take care of my family, invest it and splurge/ball out

What are your favorite qualities about others? Honesty and self-respect

What is your favorite quote/motto? “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams”