Fringe-tastic! 4 Ways to Rock Fall’s Trendiest Texture

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Fall is here, y’all and it’s here to stay, for a couple months at least! A time of changing leaves, crisp air, and pumpkin spiced everything; autumn is the favorite season of many for obvious reasons. I’m ecstatic, mainly because I can finally ditch my shorts and flip-flops for scarves, leggings, and boots. Being absolutely obsessed with the bohemian trend, something I always love to incorporate into my style during this season is the fab, fun, and funky fringe! Check out my must-have pieces below!

1.)  3 Layer Fringe Boots

You can’t help but feel confident strutting your stuff in these crazy fun and comfy, Pocahontas-style boots! Perfect for pairing with jeans, leggings, or a dress and sweater tights.

2.)  Fringe Bag

Ditch the basic backpack for a bag that’s subtle enough that it’s super versatile, but still makes a bold statement.

3.)  Fringe Skirt

Stand out as a total boho-beauty with a skirt that only looks intimidating to style. Dress it down with tights, booties, and a chambray shirt, or glam it up for a night out with a sparkly top and leather jacket.

4.)  Fringe Scarf

Who doesn’t love a good scarf? Scarves can totally take an outfit up a notch, add some fringe and you’ve got yourself a look that’s totally stylish and chilly weather approved!

Just like the changing leaves, I encourage you to change up your style this season with some (or all!) of these fun pieces! 

Abigail is an MU junior majoring in fashion merchandising. She loves being a part of Her Campus and expressing her creativity through her love of writing. Additionally, she writes monthly editorials for College Fashionista, where she is a Style Guru. When she is not writing, you can find her singing, going hardcore preparing her dream wedding on Pinterest, reading Christian romance novels, and watching the most unrealistic reality television.