Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

The entire team at HCMU are SUPER THANKFUL for the treats in our HC Survival Kits that helped us get through finals. Here’s a quick run down of our fabulous sponsors and where you can get your hands on these treats:

1. Chipotle BOGO cards: Almost every saint has a Chipotle addiction. Is it wrong that we ate BOTH the burrito bowl and the 3 tacos? 

2. Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples: These were so helpful in keeping the germs away for a healthy final exam weeks. A sample a day keeps the doctor away!

3. TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets: The winter winds will ruin your perfected mane. Our TRESemmé hairsprays held each hair in place. The hairspray is also perfect for taming flyaways and getting your stylish up-do to stay put and the TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth, a breakthrough non-damaging smoothing system, even lasts through washes. Visit youtube.com/TRESemmé for inspiring How-To’s and awesome style ideas using these products!

4. Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!): The Hey Neighbor Kits included a tote bag, salt and pepper chips, maple bacon popcorn, and get to know your neighbor introduction cards.

5. Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick: Made of a sublime blend of dark chocolate and a kick of candy-cane peppermint, Luna Bars were our go to snack for finals. But how can something so good for us be so delicious? It’s simple. Start with the best ingredients possible (nothing artificial, 70% organic) and nutrition that matters most to women. Mix with flavors that make mouths water and the rest is sweet (and healthy!) history. See more about Luna’s amazing products here!

6. CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles: First things first…these bottles are pink!! In addition, they are designed to be spill-proof and durable to keep you hydrated during class, in the gym or around campus. These bottles are BPA-Free, dishwasher safe and backed by our got your back lifetime guarantee.

7. Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines: The Timeline Project is an online tool that’s all about capturing your goals, zooming them into focus, prioritizing and making them actually happen. Visit TheTimelineProject.com to get inspired, update, and share as often as you want using #TheTimelineProject. 

8. BaubleBar Meme Alphabet Bracelet: BaubleBar is building the first one-stop retailer for on-trend fashion jewelry at an affordable price point! BaubleBar jewelry is loved by celebrities and fashion editors alike and is perfect for adding some glitz and glamour to any outfit! Learn more at BaubleBar.com! Don’t forget to share the BaubleBar Promo Code “HERCAMPUS” with your nearest and dearest so they get 25% off the perfect holiday statement piece! (Valid until 12/31/2014 on jewelry only. Cannot be combined with other promotions and offers. One code per customer.)

Here is some of out team enjoyed their HC Survival Kits!

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!