This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Place: Sweet Leaf

Location: McLean/Arlington/Vienna

What did you buy? I ordered the Caprese with banana peppers!! Super cheap and super filling!

Description of visit: This Community Café is so cute and very close to campus! Grab a friend or two (or a date *wink wink*) and pay them a visit! They have wonderful vegetarian options as well, and I’m sure they can make anything vegetarian as well! Also if you like the fancy glass bottles of Pepsi, Sprite, and Root Beer — this place is PERFECT for you!

Recommendations: There’s a parfait they have called the Irish Blessing that I am pretty positive was made for me… next time I stop by, this will be a MUST! Enjoy and have fun— don’t forget to ask for a pickle with your sandwich! They get really excited!

Just a member of the Marymount University HC Chapter!! xoxo
Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!