This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Easter is a time for celebrating Spring with your family and enjoying the lovely weather. This year take your Easter Egg decorating game to the next level with these DIY ideas you can do at home.

1. Decoupage Eggs

These eggs are so elegant and sweet! Brilliant for a vintage, fairy garden-feel to decorate any room.

2. Easter Bunny Mini Vase Eggs

These eggs are the sweetest little critters ever. They will make any Easter display adorable!

3. Glitter Easter Eggs

For a more glam or chic inspired Easter egg, these glittery designs will do the trick!

4. Glow Easter Eggs

For a fun, glow in the dark experience that both kids and adults can enjoy, these neon glow eggs are perfect.

5. Galaxy Easter Eggs

Also more elegant and glamorous, these eggs are sure to stun any guests you may have over for Easter weekend.

6. Herb Stenciled Easter Eggs

For a more natural approach to decorating and dying Easter eggs, these plant-dyed eggs are rustic and beautiful. 

Growing up in a free-spirited family, Amanda was always interested in the arts, whether it was writing, painting or making movies with her friends. She is a graphic design major who has a passion for fashion, film, and all things fantasy. After graduating from University she plans on pursuing a career in design, and to continue writing for pleasure (or profit!).