Connor Janes ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

We asked….and you answered. Here’s another Campus Cutie nomintaed by YOU!

“Connor literally does everything on campus and she does it with a smile. She has an amazing energy and is always there for everyone.”

Know anyone derving of the title “Campus Cutie”? Fill out this 100% anonymous nomination form!

Name: Connor aka Con

Age: 22

Hometown: Eliot, ME

Major: Accounting

Relationship status: Let’s just say I’m not waiting for Prince Charming, it’s more like I’m waiting for my Lumberjack

What are you involved in on campus: I am currently the Peer Mentor supervisor and a part of Spirit Programs

What’s something people don’t know about you: I own a lot of scarves… At least 25. I swear it’s not an addiction it’s a lifestyle.

Favorite dance move: “The Sway” because my friends tell me that’s all I’m rhythmically inclined to do.  

Dream job: An Auditor at a Big Four accounting firm

Guilty pleasure: O. M. G. Chocolate? High School Musical?

Favorite ’90s song: “No Scrubs” by TLC

Current favorite song: “Leave the Night On” by Sam Hunt

Most embarrassing moment: The time I attempted to twerk…. My friends got a good laugh out of it

Favorite pickup line: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Your one true love: Charlie Hunnam! I fell in love the first time I saw Jax on Sons of Anarchy.

If you could have brunch with anyone who would it be: Anna Kendrick because she is absolutely hilarious. 

Your worst Buzzfeed quiz result: They guessed my age as 46…

If you could make anyone you know a Campus Cutie, who would it be: Tylar Abrams! She is my go to for advice, especially for fashion!

[Image Credit: Connor Janes]

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!