This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

After Sunday’s beautiful weather, “spring fever” has officially hit me – anyone else?! While it’s not time to start putting your cashmere and heavy scarves away, it is time to think about transitional pieces for spring. I bought the mossy brown Downtown Field Jacket in July and the navy one in October – and I don’t think I’ve had more prized possessions.

While it’s a bit pricey, at $148, I need everyone to think of it as an investment piece. I know people who have had their field jacket for years, and I’m planning on keeping mine forever. I sized down to make it more of a tailored fit/blazer-like almost. The quality is fantastic, and it’s waterproof! The only negative thing I have to say about this jacket is that it’s definitely not warm enough for freezing cold weather. I would say you can wear your field jacket when it’s 50 degrees and up!

Other Options:Forever 21Old NavyGap

If you purchase the Downtown Field Jacket, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!!

Senior, studying Communications/Fashion Merchandising. Native New Yorker. Pittsburgh lovin. J.Crew and Starbucks addict. Runner/Yogi. Pink Champagne Problems blogger.