Campus Essentials: Baseball Caps featuring Dana Mannarino

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Baseball caps are probably the best creation in the world. I’m so happy they’re super trendy now! I’ve worn baseball caps for years, but I love that stores are coming out with all different patterns! I love throwing this J.Crew houndstooth cap on during those days when you haven’t washed your hair in a while – I know you all have had those days. And instead of people knowing I actually haven’t washed my hair, they think I’m just wearing a super cute hat. Easy fix for anyone who wants to look lazy, yet cute. Am I right?!

Pink Champagne Problems

@danamannarino

Senior, studying Communications/Fashion Merchandising. Native New Yorker. Pittsburgh lovin. J.Crew and Starbucks addict. Runner/Yogi. Pink Champagne Problems blogger.
Linda Quinones is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. She is also a member of the executive board, specializing in recruitment for the Student Ambassador program. The 21 year old is originally from New York City and has dreams of working for Seventeen Magazine and making her mark in the fashion industry. She was raised by a single mother, whose hard work, sacrifice and independence inspires her everyday to be the best she can be.