7 Ways To #CelebrateYourself This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Happy Almost-Summer! Whether you’re already living in the library preparing to rock finals, or soaking up the last minutes of college before graduation, we’re giving you the deets on the BEST tools to help you #CelebrateYourself and get in that summer spirit. Tell us about what you’re celebrating using the hashtag #CelebrateYourself and tag @hcmarymount for a chance to receive some of these goodies! Let’s get ready to have the best summer ever!

1. Chipotle BOGO Cards

Everyone knows that nothing is better on the belly or the spirit that a Chipotle burrito or burrito bowl after a hard week of finals! Celebrate all that hard work with something your taste buds will love.

2. boohoo “April Showers” Ponchos and #WeAreUSA magazines

Aside from helping you stay dry with their handy dandy ponchos, boohoo’s newest #WeAreUSA campaign is all about being unapologetically YOU!

3. Her Campus’s Guide To College Life

The Her Campus Guide to College Life covers everything you need to know to rock from how to get along with your roommates to how to avoid the ‘freshman 15’, deal with tough professors, snag internships, decide whether to study abroad, and much, much more.

4. Crunch Live Free 30-Day Membership

Nothing says #CelebrateYourself that getting in shape for the summer! Touted by The Real Talk Show as “one of America’s most innovative online gyms,” Crunch Live lets you work out from wherever you see fit (at school, home, hotel room, on vacation outdoors, etc).

5. RICH BITCH: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial  Life Together… Finally by Nicole Lapin

Budgeting sucks, but so does being broke! Lapin rethinks every piece of financial wisdom you’ve ever heard and puts her own fresh, modern, sassy spin on it. Sure, there are some hard-and-fast rules about finance, but when it comes to your money, the only person who can spend it is you.

6. Blink Tattoos from the DMX, LAX, and MIA collections!

Blink Tattoos has created the next level of temporary tattoos, and they’re here to help you have the best summer yet (and look fabulous all summer long!) Wear celebrity tattoos with the help of the LAX Collection, glow under black light with our MIA Collection, or rock inspirational ink with the DXB Collection. Want more? Use promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to save 15%. Expires 5/15.

7. chloe + isabel GEM

chloe + isabel is a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account. Learn more and submit your application here: www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-gem-merchandiser GEM launches three classes of creative, confident college leaders per year: January, May and September.

[Image Credit: Her Campus]

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!