This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

In the past decade or so, the cosmetic industry has significantly increased its usage of all-natural ingredients in some of its products. So, ladies, you are in luck. There are a wealth of options out there for those of you who not only want to look great, but be healthy as well.

And now, without further adieu, here are 5 all-natural beauty products for Y-O-U to try.

[pagebreak]

1. Argan Oil

Argan oil is multi-faceted and has some miraculous capabilities. It can take your hair from drab to luscious and your skin from dry to luxurious. Even if your skin or hair has an oily base, argan oil is still a great choice in smaller amounts. Try this hair kit from One ‘n Only, which contains a shampoo and conditioner duo, along with an oil treatment.

Price: $35.95, Kit is available from Style Bell

[pagebreak]

2. Celestial

Celestial is gentle moisturizer created for people with sensitive skin. This skin cream is exclusively available at Lush, a brand that only uses all-natural ingredients. Not to mention, their products smell divine. Celestial has a cocoa butter base and doesn’t contain any alcohols. It contains a blend of vanilla water, almond milk, and fresh dove orchid. Your skin will feel delicate and soft. Sounds amazing, right? It’s magical.

Price: $25.95, Available at Lush retail stores and online

[pagebreak]

3. Bare Minerals Foundation

This product has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and it’s not hard to understand why. Why beat your face with pore-clogging powder when there’s a better option? If you’re new to mineral makeup, check out this six-piece starter kit from Bare Minerals. These SPF 15 formulas will provide you with air-brush quality skin and flawless coverage, with a 30-day supply. No harmful chemicals are included. Voila, you are going back to your roots of natural beauty!  

Price: $20.00, Available from Bare Escentuals and Sephora

[pagebreak]

4. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Burt’s Bee’s is another great company that has stayed true to nature’s roots. Perfect your pucker with just a hint of color and shine. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm contains botanical waxes and will condition your lips. This product is currently available in 9 colors. So, you can find a shade that’s right for class and another for a night out on the town. Magnificent! At the price of $7.00 for a great lip balm, you save your cha-ching. It also has a fresh and sexy scent.

Price: $7.00, Available at most drug stores and online

[pagebreak]

5. Baby Powder

Let’s face it every woman wants her hair to look clean after she’s washed it, and not like she just came back from the gym.  Here’s a tip I learned from two super-cool friends a few weeks ago. Sprinkle baby powder on your hairbrush after showering and gently brush the consistency through your hair. The amount of oil from both your conditioner and scalp will be significantly reduced.  Be sure to brush all of the powder thoroughly through your hair or you’ll get a preview of what you would look like in your mid-sixties (if you catch my drift).

Price: $3.99, Available at Target, Wal-Mart, and most grocery and drug store locations

[pagebreak]

And by George, you’ve got the low-down on all-natural beauty products! Be friendly to nature, and remember to always stay true to Y-O-U!