19th Annual International Banquet

This week, International Club and International Student Services (ISS) is holding their 19th Annual International Week. The fun filled week ends with a bang as the MU community gathers for one of the biggest events of the year, International Banquet!

This year’s banquet, which has sold out for the past 17 years, will include an all you can eat buffet, exciting cultural performances, and a fashion show featuring traditional attire from all around the world! This Marymount tradition not only celebrates diversity but, promotes philanthropy as all proceeds made go to benefit Jeunesse Active, an organization promoting education, economic and social development in Mali, and Marymount’s International Student Emergency Fund.  

You’ll definitely be missing out if you don’t attend International Banquet on Friday, March 28 at 6 p.m. in the Verizon Gym!  Tickets are only $10 and you can purchase them throughout the week from the International Student Services office in Gerard 1031 or at this link.

Be sure the check out all of the other events taking place during International Week!

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!