Spring has arrived!!! Here are 10 key items every girl should have in their closets this season.
1. The Bucket Hat is good for a bad hair day or just because.
2. A Visor: help keep the sun out of your eyes while still staying trendy.
3. Mirror Glasses
4. You can never go wrong with a basic plain white tee, tank, or crop top. Ever hear of the phrase “less is more”?
5. The Mini Backpack. No one wants to carry around a purse on their shoulder, weighing them down in 80 degree weather. These cute bags are small and efficient.
6. Circle/Full Skirts are both cute and free.
7. Boyfriend jeans help to give that “effortlessly cool” look.
8. Slides have been seen on the runway at fashion week recently. Its time to bring this look back to the street.
9. Gladiator Sandals. If you even want to take it up a notch, add a heel for a night out.
10. On a chill day, a nice pair of Nike Roshes can easily be paired with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a white tee.
Many of these items can are interchangeable and can be pieced together differently to give you a variety of looks for every style.
[Image Credit: polyvore.com]