10 Affordable Pieces Every Girl Should Have In Her Closet This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.
Spring has arrived!!! Here are 10 key items every girl should have in their closets this season.

1. The Bucket Hat is good for a bad hair day or just because.

Found At: Tillys ($13), Nordstrom ($150), and Uniqlo ($15)

2. A Visor: help keep the sun out of your eyes while still staying trendy.

Found At: Asos ($18-$88), and Yoox.com ($48)

3. Mirror Glasses

Found At: Charlotte Russe ($7), Pacsun ($15), and Urban Outfitters ($24)

4. You can never go wrong with a basic plain white tee, tank, or crop top. Ever hear of the phrase “less is more”?

Found At: H&M ($12), Forever 21 ($1.90-$6.90) or in your closet ($0)!

5. The Mini Backpack. No one wants to carry around a purse on their shoulder, weighing them down in 80 degree weather. These cute bags are small and efficient.

Found At: Charlotte Russe ($23), Mango: ($70), Macy’s ($74), and Vera Bradley ($108)

6. Circle/Full Skirts are both cute and free. 

Found At: Modcloth ($35), American Apparel ($56), and Asos ($77)

7. Boyfriend jeans help to give that “effortlessly cool” look.

Found At: Forever 21 ($25), Hollister ($59.95), and H&M ($20)

8. Slides have been seen on the runway at fashion week recently. Its time to bring this look back to the street.

Found At: Asos ($15-$30), Charlotte Russe: ($30), Michael Kors at Lord and Taylor ($99)

9. Gladiator Sandals. If you even want to take it up a notch, add a heel for a night out.

Found At: Missguided ($20), UrbanOG ($23), and Boohoo ($35)

10. On a chill day, a nice pair of Nike Roshes can easily be paired with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a white tee.

Found At: Nike ($75), Nordstrom ($75), and Finishline ($80)

Many of these items can are interchangeable and can be pieced together differently to give you a variety of looks for every style.

[Image Credit: polyvore.com]