This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

We’ve all heard of Disney childhood stars who fall from grace like Lindsay Lohan and Shia LaBeouf. Fortunately, there is one Disney star who is walking to the beat of her own drum, and quickly making her way to the top of all empires. That’s right, Zendaya Coleman is giving us a run for our money…literally! Not only is she an actress and model, but she has collaborated with many recording artists  like Chris Brown on hit songs, and danced her way to the top reaching second place on Dancing with the Stars. At the age of 20, Zendaya is taking the world by storm and she doesn’t look like she will be slowing down anytime soon.

As a style icon for many twenty-somethings, Zendaya has put her design skills to the test. Earlier this year, she launched a shoe line, Daya by Zendaya, ranging from diva stilettos to corset laced booties, now available at Nordstrom. The luxurious look isn’t the only thing that’s got us pumped about her line, it’s also within the budget of college women just like us, less than $150, while also being fashion-forward!  

It looks like Zendaya will be blessing us once more with none other than a clothing line to match her shoe collection. This month, she rocked a full Daya by Zendaya look on “Project Runway” giving us a glimpse of what’s to come.

Basically, Zendaya is life goals, and with her clothing line hitting the streets very soon, we can strut the streets and slay like bae this fall!   

Kayline is currently a senior at the University of Maryland-College Park. She is a Family Science Major focusing on Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy. On her down time, she expresses her passion either on the volleyball court or dancing all over campus. She hopes to become a Sports Physical Therapist and contribute as a writer for a health magazine. She is obsessed with "Friends" (the show), shopping, and trying new things! She believes everyone grows at their own pace and as a new HerCampus writer, she hopes to help her readers grow into awesome women by sharing her thoughts and views of the world and all its beauty! :) Find her on Instagram @kay.limepie