This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Will Sickels

Year: Freshman          

Taken/Single: Very much single

Major: Education

Hometown: Potomac, MD

Relationship type vs. single and ready to mingle:

Depends on the situation. But I am definitely down to get down. Variety is the spice of life.

Campus Involvement:

Phi Delt. On the email list for Terpski

What is do you look for in a girl?

There are a few things I look for in a *woman: She definitely needs to make me laugh (intentionally or unintentionally), She needs to be naturally beautiful because I don’t really appreciate caked-on makeup, and she has to be smart enough to hold an intelligent conversation but not too smart to the point where she thinks I’m an idiot.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

This is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me; except for that one time…

What does a girl have to do to be “bring home to mom” kind of material? 

She must be bearing my child before she meets my mother.

What do you find to be a huge problem when starting a relationship with a girl?

I don’t like relationships with girls…I prefer women.  

What do find most attractive or alluring when you first meet a girl?

Her accent…cheers.

Are you into piercings/tattoos? And if so, where do you draw the line?

It depends on whether or not she can pull them off.  If she looks sick with a lot of tats and piercings, then I don’t see a point in drawing any lines.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Magic Mike 

What is the key difference between a girl you’d hook up with and a girl you would actually want to start a relationship with?

The fun with hooking up is the potential spark that could ignite.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who walk into elevators before everyone exits.

Fun fact?

I was in a Vitamin Water commercial

A lot of girls read really into things, like a like on a picture or a favorite of a tweet, how would you respond to things like that?

I am not really into that, partly why I don’t have a twitter. People take social medias too seriously in my opinion… so I guess I would not respond too well to anything like that.

What’s your advice to the heartbroken girls out there?

It’s definitely not the end of the world; Variety is the spice of life. 

My name is Meghan Moriarty. I am one of the editor-in-chief's of Her Campus Maryland.