This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Article by freelancer Abby Sanders

As fall arrives at the University of Maryland, the best way to get into the spirit is by trying a fall drink from Starbucks. They have a drink for everyone this season, ranging from black coffee lovers to not-so-coffee lovers. Alongside the classic pumpkin spice or chai tea lattes, Starbucks has released new fall drinks available until the end of the fall drink season on November 1. 

Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte

A twist of the classic Pumpkin Spice and Chai tea, the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea latte has all of the fall flavors. Not only does this drink include pumpkin and chai, but it is topped with the fan favorite pumpkin cream cold foam making it the perfect drink for a warmer fall day. 

Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso

A new addition to the menu this fall, the Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso is a fun take on the classic shaken espressos already on the menu. This drink blends spiced apple flavor with blonde espresso and oatmilk to create a creamy and delicious drink. 

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is the perfect drink for strong coffee lovers. This drink is on the bitter end, with a simple combination of cold brew topped with light pumpkin cream cold foam. The pumpkin cream cold foam gives the drink a hint of fall without making it too sweet or masking the cold brew flavor. 

Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato

One of the top hot drinks of the season, the Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato is the perfect drink for a chilly fall day. The blend of spiced apple with coffee and oat milk creates a cozy and delicious drink. If you are not a pumpkin spice fan then this is the perfect fall drink for you. 

Pumpkin Spice Latte

No fall drink list can be complete without the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte. The overall fan favorite, the PSL has the perfect blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg to make it the most popular fall drink. The coffee flavor is balanced by the pumpkin and steam milk to make it the ideal level of sweetness and bitterness. This drink can be ordered hot or iced, so no matter the weather, this can be a go-to option.