An Open Letter to Everything that Makes Fall Great

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Dear Fall,

As we trade our Converse for booties, and trips to the swimming pool with excursions to the orchard, we welcome quite possibly the greatest season of all. So, here is a letter to everything that makes you great.

Thank you for Starbucks’ seasonal drinks.

After all, what is Fall without pumpkin spice lattes and hot caramel apple cider? Not to mention the return of the salted caramel mocha.

Thank you for pumpkin-flavored everything.

Because it isn’t Fall unless your grocery store has an entire aisle dedicated to your favorite Fall treats. I’m talking pumpkin spice Oreos, pumpkin loaves and pumpkin cheesecake; the options are endless.

Thank you for flannels.

You can hardly contain your excitement when the temperature drops even a degree below 70 so you can break out your favorite flannel. The perfect complement to any outfit, this Fall staple keeps you both warm and stylish.

Thank you for cute Fall Instas.

With a change of season, comes a change in the Instagram feed. Say hello to the daily pics and boomerangs of cliched, yet trendy leaf pictures and apple picking photoshoots.

Sincerely,

Your Biggest Fan