This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name: Nicole Cors

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business

Hometown: Fallston, MD

Relationship Status: Single

Ethnicity: Spanish/Peruvian

What are your interests outside of school: Reading, going to the gym, watching TV/Movies

Favorite TV Shows: Cake Boss, Revenge, The Bachelor, Friends, Modern Family

Favorite Movies: Pearl Harbor, The Dark Knight, He’s Just Not That Into You, Pitch Perfect

Where’s your favorite place to eat in College Park? Chipotle, but that’s my favorite place to eat anywhere. I also really like Kiyoko.

Favorite Food: Paella. Especially my dad’s. He makes the best Spanish food.
What activities are you involved in on campus? Vice President of Finance for Delta Delta Delta Sorority, Member of American Marketing Association, Tutor for Kayla’s Kids, Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Member of Primannum Honor Society

What are the items you always have in your purse/bookbag: iPhone, chapstick, iPod

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: In ten years I hope to have the career of an important position in a big business. I also hope to be happily married with three kids. My ideal place to live would be anywhere warmer than Maryland.

What are your turn-ons in a guy?  Turn-ons are a guy that’s intelligent, caring and genuine with a sense of a humor. I also like tall, dark haired guys.

What are you turn-offs in a guy? Big turn-offs are a guy that smokes and has a big ego.

What’s been you’re favorite memory/experience at UMD: My favorite memory at UMD was being inducted into Tri-Delta. All my sisters have made my experience here at Maryland better than I could have ever imagined.

If you won the lottery, what would you do? Give money to my family, save some in the bank, buy a nice house, and buy an Infiniti car. I wouldn’t blow it all though, I would want it to last.