starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

Navigating the Starbucks Holiday Menu: 4 Items You Need to Try this Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

For coffee drinkers all over the world, the infamous Starbucks holiday menu is something of great value. On November 3rd, all peace was made for avid Starbucks fans as the franchise’s holiday menu once again made its debut. With the several Starbucks locations located right on campus and the multitude of off-campus storefronts nearby, the students at the University of Maryland can access this festive menu with ease. 

This year, Starbucks is providing eager customers with 11 unique holiday items, six being beverages and the remaining five being food. While it’s worth it to give them all a try, here are the four festive beverages and seasonal treats guaranteed to complete your holiday season!

Starbucks Holiday 6?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Starbucks

Peppermint Mocha 
One cannot appropriately highlight Starbucks holiday drinks without mentioning this menu item. A classic, a fan-favorite, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha is an undeniable staple to the holiday menu and routinely delivers exactly what we need. Available both iced and hot, the Peppermint Mocha was first seen on the menu in 2002, making this year its 20th anniversary. While a perfectly balanced combination of espresso and milk give it a rich, satisfying texture, the peppermint-flavored syrup and mocha sauce are what truly pull this delicious beverage together. Take my advice and kick off your holiday season at Starbucks with a Peppermint Mocha.

Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte

Returning to the holiday menu for its second year, the Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is, for lack of a better term, pure and utter irresistible deliciousness. 

This recent iconic menu addition proves that you can’t count out iced drinks in the winter. If you’re dairy free, this is the drink for you. This festive latte takes the official position in the lineup as the first non-dairy holiday drink seen on the menu. It’s a combination of smooth blonde espresso, creamy almond milk, sugar cookie flavored syrup and most importantly red and green sprinkles to really add that holiday feel. Grab yourself a refreshing Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte and take on this holiday season.

Chocolate Pistachio Swirl

New menu item alert! 

Coming in as the only new addition to the holiday menu this season, this scrumptious cinnamon bun-inspired treat is sending Starbucks lovers and beyond into a spiral of excitement. With light, fluffy brioche-style dough, the Chocolate Pistachio Swirl is infused with mint chocolate chips and slathered with chocolate containing flavorful notes of cinnamon and coffee. If you’re not drooling yet, the top of this delectable masterpiece is sprinkled with bits of pistachio to complete this flavor-packed sensation. Yes, you read that all correctly. How could you not resist giving this one a try?

Reindeer Cake Pop

Ever since a viral TikTok popularized the Starbucks cake pop, this sweet little treat can’t seem to stay on the shelves. As a routine user of the app myself, who would I be if I didn’t highlight the limited edition Starbucks Reindeer Cake Pop? Topped with chocolate icing and detailed with a pair of sugar eyes, antlers and of course a red nose, this delicious vanilla cake pop is an absolute must this season. Besides being absolutely adorable, the Reindeer Cake Pop is a delicious and light treat sure to lift your mood on an icy winter day. 

The holiday season is notorious for flying by. Don’t miss out on the chance to channel that holiday spirit and experience the highly praised Starbucks holiday menu. I know for certain that I will be!

Adelia McGuire

Maryland '26

My name is Adelia McGuire and I am a sophomore journalism major at the University of Maryland. When I am not writing articles for Her Campus I enjoy assisting with my role on the social media committee.