Must Have Spring Jewelry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Spring 2012 is here, and so are tons of fresh spring styles. Pristine pastels, bold metallics, and statement fringe are now the best ways to add some flare to a casual daytime look or a trendy going out outfit. But all of these trends are in no way limited to clothes…

Rings, necklaces, and bracelets are mirroring the fashions of the Spring 2012 runways in fun and innovative ways. Although turquoise pennants and pastel bangles are perfect icing to outfits, many times unique jewelry is hard to find. Sans Urban Outfitters and a good find in Forever 21, trendy yet affordable jewelry can be impossible to get.

Wanelo.com offers a remedy to this problem with its awesome finds from obscure sites all over the web. Wanelo displays page after page of unique pieces from sites such as ASOS, Luulla, Fredflare, Thevamoose, Etsy, and much more. Though sites like ASOS are well known to many, their online site piles up tons of products that are impossible to sift through at once. Wanelo does that part for you: websites that you never would have found or pieces that are hard to find on well-known sites are suddenly at your fingertips.

All of these pieces shown here were found using Wanelo.com. Pictures of the items are displayed on endless pages of the website, and all you have to do is click them to find where you can buy them instantly!

A great way to dress up a plain tank is the Crochet Fringe Necklace from Luulla.com ($22.00). The necklace comes in a variety of bold colors and its cool shape is perfectly aligned with spring’s super hot fringe trend. Pair it with a blazer to add some spring flare to a work or business look.

No one can deny that pastel shades are the most popular and versatile spring trend. Bright coral skinny jeans and mint green clutches scream for equally bold accessories. Wanelo offers page after page of pastel options to pair with these pieces, such as the Pastel Jelly Watch from ASOS.com and Magnesite and Silk Necklace from Thevamoose.com.

Both offer bold chunks of color to make any outfit stand out. The Magnesite and Silk Necklace ($36.56) can easily be thrown on with a t-shirt and jeans or with a little black dress for nighttime. Pair the Pastel Jelly Watch ($32.23) with a matching mint green skirt and crisp white tank to accentuate the statement color.

Metallic shades are incredibly popular for spring as well. However, metallics can be hard to rock as a staple piece such as pants since the shade can be overwhelming. A perfect way to tap into this trend is through jewelry, like this Crystal Cave Rock Ring from Fredflare.com ($20.00).

A metallic statement ring’s dark shades are perfect to accessorize a nighttime look. Throw this ring on to maximize a going out look’s wow factor: pair with a tight dress or skirt and equally sparkling metallic heels.

Whatever look you prefer for spring, Wanelo.com has thousands of jewelry options that you and your wallet are bound to love.