Morgan JL Wallace

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name: Morgan JL Wallace

Major: Behavioral and Community Health & Dance Dual Degree

Year: Junior

Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ

Activities/Club Involvement at UMD: Dynamic Dance Team Member (hip-hop dance team at UMD), Community Service and Productions Committee Member of Dynamic Dance Team, Head of Class Committee for Student Dance Association, Black Student Union member, previous dancer for University of Maryland Dance Team

Favorite food(s): Ice cream, Pizza Hut (not any pizza, just Pizza Hut), crabs and Panazrotti’s

Relationship Status: Single

Post-graduation goals: I plan on dancing and singing all over the world and if that means going to L.A, if that means going to Europe, whatever it takes me and just really using the talents I have and being a superstar!

Favorite Movie: Polly-it’s a really old Disney Channel movie and has Rudy from the Cosby Show. It’s an old, old musical

Favorite color(s): I’m tied between lavender and turquoise.

Favorite moment/experience at UMD: Maryland, overall, has been life-changing, definitely crazy. I feel like every time I perform at Maryland is a favorite moment for me, like whether it’s hosting a show or dancing just outside.

Turn-on(s): Protectiveness, height & build, nice smile, swag, nice shoes

Turn-off(s): Temper issues, long nails & nosehair, bad breath

Favorite body part on a guy: Smile

What are you looking for in a boyfriend?: They have to able to take care of me-I like that perfect gentleman kind of person, but a perfect gentleman with a twist. I love a hilarious person, so you have to be funny and a gentleman at the same time, like always open my doors, but slam it in my face sometimes. I just like to have the best of two worlds. Not too clingy, but just enough that I know that you care. Definitely have to have to be fine! (laughs) and open-minded and they have to be supportive in what I do, especially in the arts.

3 words to describe yourself: Innocent, sassy and quirky

3 things you can’t live without: Dance, music & God

If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? I want to have my mom for a day, or a week, month or year (laughs)
[Editor’s Note: Morgan’s mom passed away from ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s Disease]