This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Campus Cutie – Mikey Ferrara

Major: Civil and Environmental Engineering

Year: Senior

Hometown: Scotch Plains, NJ

Interests/Campus Activities: Going out and partying, playing sports, keeping fit. Actively involved in my fraternity on campus (ATO)

Relationship Status: Single

What’s something that most people don’t know about you? I’m a big mommas boy

What do you look for in a girl? Low self esteem, high trust issues, strong dependency on others, high maintenance, super shallow, very jealous…but a good smile.

What turns you off most about a girl? Girls who are airheaded or give off a stuck up vibe. That, and a wedding ring.

Who is your celebrity crush? Betty White
What are your post-grad plans? Fly out to LA to test my talents to see if I can truly swing it in the film industry…And if that fails, try to work for a successful engineering design firm, while living with some of my best friends.

What would you plan for a first date in College Park? I would heat up my muddas famous homemade meatballs and gravy. Treat her to an authentic candlelit dinner complimented with a vintage red merlot, just like they do in the old country]

What three words would you use to describe yourself? Charismatic, Well-Endowed and Genuine

Favorite pick up line to use on a girl? “What kind of material is that shirt?…’Cause it looks like girlfriend material to me.”