Kevan Young

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name:
Kevan Young

Major: Biology and Chemistry

Relationship Status: Single

What does he do for fun on campus??He is currently pledging the co-ed National Service Fraternity Alpha Phi Omega. You will usually see him lying on the mall and/or hanging around the South Campus Quad

What is he interested in? ?Lacrosse and…. Girls!

Three things he could not live without: His best friend Christine, his sister, and his cellphone

Most favorite moment on campus: When his friend banged on his door at 3 in the morning yelling “KAY-VON! KAY-VON! KAY-VON!” When he answered it, he found him covered in blood from head to toe. Apparently his friend had gotten beat up after drunkenly fighting against three guys. When Kevan asked him if he needed medical help, he just hugged him and slurred the words “Tylenol and sleep man!!”

In a girl he is looking for: He is attracted to girls who can display their smarts without being nerdy. Also, will fall for those who have beautiful eyes…

Why was he nominated as a Campus Cutie?? Kevan was nominated as the campus cutie because he has a cheerful personality and charming look. He makes everyone around him smile, and feel so special and welcome. He is a great friend who will be there for you no matter what. Just say “hi” to him and he simply won’t stop…