This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

The Jonas Brothers have reunited, and I feel like I’m 10 years old again kissing my Joe Jonas poster on my wall.

After watching James Corden host the Jonas Brothers on The Late Late Show, I was reminded of why I loved them so much in the first place. They were honest about their struggles as brothers and going to therapy during their interview.

Despite that, they also show that they have always had each other’s backs as a band and as siblings. They are real people and don’t act like celebrities. Maybe I feel this way because Kevin Jonas lives in my area, and I’ve seen him at my local diner being a normal person with his wife, but I think it’s clear that they’re a genuine group of guys.

After seeing James Corden bring up clips of all of Joe Jonas’s infamous falls on stage, I thought it would be fun to remember some iconic Jonas Brothers moments that you may have forgotten about:

1. First of all, remember when they had their own show? In 2009, the Jonas Brothers had their own sitcom show playing rock star brothers called Jonas Shocker. My most vivid memory of this show is the “Pizza Girl” episode with the cheesiest song ever. Bad pun? Probably.

Source: me.me  

2. Another iconic moment that I wish I never forgot about is their “Baby Bottle Pop” commercial. I remember watching this commercial and begging my mom to go to the nearest Blockbuster to pick up a Baby Bottle Pop and a movie. This picture also reminds me of the times when Kevin and Joe used to straighten their hair. Definitely not their best looks.

Source: Flickr.com

3. How can we forget their appearance on Hannah Montana? This collab was truly the best of both worlds. In the episode, the band distracts Billy Ray Cyrus from working with Miley Cyrus on her music. I remember watching the beach party scene at the end and wanting to be there more than I wanted to breathe. This episode was their Disney Channel acting debut, and it was a pretty iconic moment for both Hannah Montana and Jo Bros fans.

Source: wallpaperama.com

4. Let us not forget their sibling rivalry during the Disney Channel Games. Am I the only one who wishes these games were still a thing? Honestly, I would watch these more religiously than the Olympics. RIP to the old Disney Channel.

Source: Flickr.com  

5. Finally, we must remember their best fashion moments. From headbands to bright colors, to bold prints, the Jo Bros certainly experimented with their fashion senses. My personal favorite fashion statement: the scarves.

Source: cafemom.com

Ally Regan

Maryland '20

Ally is currently a Junior at the University of Maryland, and she is majoring in Communication on the Public Relations track. She loves singing, dancing, acting, fashion and playing around with new makeup/hair products. Honey mustard also holds a special place in her heart. In her spare time, you can catch her spending time with friends, taking naps and spending way too much money on coffee and food.
Ambriah Underwood is an avid reader and writer. In 2016, she graduated from Baltimore City College high school becoming an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme recipient. She attends the University of Maryland as a senior, pursuing a degree in journalism with a minor in Spanish. During the spring of 2018, she copyedited news, opinion and diversion sections for an on-campus, student-run publication known as The Diamondback. After spending a year writing for Her Campus Maryland, and, later, functioning as an editor as well, she became co-Campus Correspondent. She plans to further her involvement with the group as well as gain more editorial experience through internships and by continuing her passion for storytelling. Ambriah Underwood resides in Washington County, Maryland.