This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

After all the stress from finals, it is time to celebrate! What better way to do that, than to listen to some holiday jams!?

Here are some of my favorites:

Mariah Carey-All I Want for Christmas Is You: This is a classic. To me, it is not the holiday season until I’ve heard this song. This year, Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and some cute elementary school kids joined Mariah in making a viral home video that features them all singing this tune. It has over 7,000,000 hits on YouTube!
White Christmas-Bing Crosby: Who doesn’t want to have snow around Christmastime? The movie that features this song is also worth watching, if you’re a fan of old school films like I am!

Do You Hear What I Hear?-Whitney Houston: We lost an icon this year, in Whitney Houston. However, her music lives on in this song. She can hit those high notes!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays-*NSYNC: This is such a guilty pleasure song…well not really, because I still blast songs from my favorite boy bands! This song is so upbeat, and just makes you want to belt out the lyrics with some close friends.
This Christmas-Donny Hathaway: This song brings the whole family together. I have so many memories of decorating the 

house while listening to this one.

Let It Snow-Frank Sinatra: Frank Sinatra’s music never gets old. I love his version of this Christmas classic.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Me-Stevie Wonder: This song just warms me up inside. It’s a great song to listen to while cuddling up next to the fireplace.

I’ll Be Home for Christmas-Michael Buble: Mr. Buble’s entire Christmas album is flawless, but this one in particular is one of my favorites.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-Christina Aguliera & Brian McKnight: A lot of people know about Christina’s version, but when she sings it as a duet with Brian, it is even better. Their voices fit perfectly with one another.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus-The Jackson 5: This song just makes me happy. I love it.

Believe-Josh Groban: Josh has the voice of an angel. This song is the theme from the movie, ‘The Polar Express.” If this song does not make you get you a little emotional, the movie will.

And last but not least…

The Christmas Song-Nat King Cole: As only Nat can say, “And so I’m offering this simple phrase from kids from 1 to 92…although it’s been said, many times-many ways, Merry Christmas to you.”

Have a wonderful holiday season, everyone! From everyone at HerCampus Maryland, to you.