element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gift Ideas You Can Pull off During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Finals week is somehow upon us again.  You probably haven’t slept in days and really need to stop drinking coffee.  Just like the rest of college students around the world, you need to memorize a semester’s worth of information in only a few days, while still eating and sleeping like a normal person.

But don’t forget about getting gifts for everyone on your list this holiday season.  To make your finals week just a little easier, here are some quick gift ideas for the people in your life. 

1. Mom

You want to get your mom something she’ll love and one of the easiest things to get her is a new perfume!  If you are on a tight budget, get a rollerball. And if you really want to splurge, go for a gift set with lotion included!

2. Dad

Your dad most likely has a favorite sports team or player.  He always manages to bring up their latest game no matter what the outcome is.  Get him a new hat with their team logo on it (or anything with their logo on it) and he’ll love it.

3. Siblings

This could be very easy or very hard, depending on how well you know your sibling.  If you know your sister loves Justin Bieber, get her some of his tour merchandise.  But if all you know about your brother is that you have the same parents, try a fun gift like a drone!

4. Besties

You know them better than anyone else, but you have no idea what to get them for the holidays this year!  Go for something you know they want, but just haven’t gotten for themselves. It doesn’t mean it has to be expensive, it could be a new lip gloss or a tumbler cup in a print they like!

5. Secret Santa

These can be the hardest gifts to get because you might not know the person that well.  But think of something somewhat neutral. It’s safe to say that everyone likes snacks, so go for a little finals survival kit featuring some popcorn, hot chocolate mix and maybe a gift card to Dunkin!