This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Happy belated birthday, Rihanna (RiRi)! Another year, another success. Let’s just take a moment to celebrate her album ANTI’s new chart record, her best rap/sung collab win, her hit Grammys performance and of course, the release of Fenty Beauty.

But that’s not all. The bad gal is a fashionista, too. Along with her Fenty x Puma collection and other designer brands, she has worn some fire fits.

Let’s be real; we all don’t have that cash to blow. But you can still look cute, though. Here are five of RiRi’s street-style outfits for less, from good ole Forever 21. 

1. Monochromatic Camo

Courtesy of Splash News

#Rihnavy? More like Riharmy. Head-to-toe in an off gray, army green fit, RiRi’s wearing a Vetements x Canada Goose camo jacket with matching camo pants. This is perfect for Maryland’s bipolar weather when it’s freezing. Try this gray hoodie with this camo jacket and camo pants. She paired her outfit with silver heels but here are similar stiletto sock boots. These low-top tennis shoes would look good, too.

2. Shearling and Suede

Courtesy of Harpers Bazaar

Neutrals are a must. RiRis wearing a cropped Burberry shearling coat with a cream sweater and matching flared pants. She looks so cozy and snuggable. Forever 21 has a faux shearling and suede moto jacket that can be worn with this palazzo jumpsuit and sweater. Her gold velvet pumps also compliment the set, adding an accent. Try these flats as an alternative.

3. Back to Basics

Courtesy of Getty Images

Like neutrals, black is staple and goes well with everything. But sometimes, a pop of color gives you attention. RiRi’s wearing basics for this look, which is great for a casual day or night out. Any graphic tee pairs nice with dark denim. Her royal blue Balenciaga windbreaker is cute, but check out this metallic puffer jacket. Don’t forget these white heeled boots to match her Fenty x Puma ones.

4. Getting Graphic

Courtesy of Instagram/@badgalriri

Just like a graphic tee, sweaters with logos are classics. Oversized ones are even better, but they can be hard to find. RiRi wears a Fenty one in this look. It seems like her sweater is oversized, or she is wearing shorts underneath, but unfortunately we can’t rock that in this Maryland weather yet. A good tip to “oversizing”: wear a men’s sweater. Pair with leggings or sheer tights and these platform sneakers.

5. Cute and Comfy

Courtesy of Harpers Bazaar

RiRi can literally wear anything and make it look good. She slays this JAxSweetleaf sweatshirt, black bomber, embellished sweatpants and Fenty x Puma slides. She accessorized with white RAEN sunglasses. You can do the same with this outfit. Any sweatshirt and sweatpants will work. Just add a bomber, too! This is most likely the comfiest for students. Who else can’t wait to wear slides again? Warm weather, we’re waiting on you.

Kelly Zheng

Maryland '19

Kelly Zheng is a senior multiplatform journalism major with a minor in technology entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland. She is currently The Terrapin yearbook’s editor in chief. Kelly’s journalism experience consists of managing the social media platforms for The Campus Trainer and Stories Beneath the Shell (SBS). Additionally, she edits and freelance reports for SBS and Her Campus. Kelly lays out The Diamondback’s sports section every week as well. This past summer, she was an editorial intern at Girls’ Life magazine. Kelly enjoys anything beauty, food, and lifestyle related. 
Maryam Pitt

Maryland '18

.