This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Sometimes getting dressed in the morning can be a hassle when you are trying to rush to a 10 AM class that is on the other side of campus. However, putting together a fashionable outfit actually isn’t that difficult. The key is—simplicity. I found four girls who managed to be effortlessly stylish by wearing clothes that were fast, easy and comfortable.

Alessia Grunberger, a freshman journalism and American studies double major, modeled her Bloomingdales blouse, American Eagle jeans, and UGG boots combo. This outfit is bursting with color, well put together and fashion forward but doesn’t require outfit planning the night before. Just jump out of bed, grab a pretty top and throw on a pair of jeans.

Want to find an edgy look that’s affordable? Nicole Curtis, a freshman journalism major, posed to show off her knit sweater and ripped jeans that she found at one of her favorite stores, Forever 21. Her outfit, finished with a pair of UGG boots, was the perfect match for the slowly approaching spring weather. Be a little daring and switch it up with a pair of white jeans. They’re perfect for sunny days and easy to match up with a variety of tops.

Baylee Less, a freshman Jewish studies major, decided to embrace the spring season by wearing a skirt. She grabbed a Banana Republic tank, a Target skirt and basic American Eagle cardigan from her closet in just five minutes. Her simple look, finished with a pair of sandals from Target, show just how stress-free it is to create a fun, chic outfit.

Want to stay warm but still look trendy? Take a look at freshman psychology major, Kristen Cabrera! Her floral Forever 21 shirt and American Eagle jeans look great together. But by throwing on an American Apparel sweatshirt and Target scarf, Kristen managed to prepare herself for the windy weather. And let’s not forget her brown Not Rated oxford flats that she found at DSW.