This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Brrr(ing) out the winter wear! Are you heading out to Turf this weekend but dreading how you’ll have to wait in the line when it’s below freezing outside? You want to turn heads, but how are you supposed to do that if you’re covered head-to-toe with a parka and snow boots on?  Well, now you can put your worries aside! Here are a few tips on how to slay and conquer the cold.

1. Rock some knee high boots.

This year, knee high boots are totally in. You can snag them as heel boots or as flat boots. You no longer have to wear just wedges or pumps because knee high boots can switch up your wardrobe, giving off a new type of look. Not only are knee high boots stylish, but they’re also warmer than open-toe heels or wedges because they cover half your leg! These knee high boots are made for walking — and keeping you warm — and that’s just what they’ll do!

2. A little fur never hurt nobody.

Fur vests are a great way to replace those big, heavy jackets that weight you down the whole night. If you wear the vest over top of a long sleeve shirt or dress, you’ll be sure to get compliments all night. A nice fur vest will keep you warm FURreal.

3. Who says you cant rock socks with heels?

Knee high socks with ankle boots are trending, too. It might seem odd to think you can wear socks with heels but believe it or not, it looks great! It gives off a school-girl type of look, and most importantly, it helps keep you warm! Pair it with a skirt and blouse and you will be ready for your night out.

4. Fracket up!

Sometimes it’s just way too cold to go out without a jacket, but there’s always the annoyance of having to hold it all night long or having to worry about losing it. Who has time for all that when you’re trying to get down on the dance floor? Time to pull out the fracket, a combination of the words “frat jacket.” Basically, it’s just a jacket that you don’t mind getting messed up or taken. Maybe it’s time that you head to the thrift store to find a couple of cheap frackets! I mean hey, as long as it does the job, right?

5. Cover it up! A long sleeve dress or sweater dress will solve all your problems — they’re fashionable and chic! When styled with your new knee-high boots, it’ll be a perfect outfit for the night to keep you cozy and looking cute.

You no longer have to freeze your buns off waiting in the line to get in the bar or when you’re running from party to party all around campus. Yeah, it’s cold outside, but you can still dress to impress! Test out these fashion tips and you may never be bothered by the cold again.

Kayla Dantley is a Communications: Public Relations major at the University of Maryland College Park. She also has interests in Fashion Merchandising and the entertainment industry. Aside from writing for Her Campus, she is a Terps cheerleader. If she is not studying or cheering, she is most likely spending time with friends, shopping, or staying up to date with Beyonce's as she is definitely a member of the BEYhive. Her ultimate dream is to become a Fashion Public Relations specialist and to work with all types of fashion week events.