Style

Celeb Style For Less: Kourtney Kardashian

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Another headline with Kardashian in it. You’re right, do we really need another?

The answer’s maybe…yes, since you’re reading it. But this isn’t about Khloe and her newborn (congrats!) or Kim and her makeup line. Let’s talk about the underrated sis, Kourtney, instead.

The mom of three is only really talked about when her sisters are brought up or there’s some drama with her ex-boyfriend. Other than that, Kourtney seems to just be chilling…all the time now; with her simple yet stylish looks and new boo. #Goals. If you’re trying to do the same, here are five similar fits from the 39-year-old, from Shein.

Time to Chill

As the semester is almost ending, who wants to even bother looking cute? Dress in one color to save you from looking underdressed or overdressed, and to still look presentable (even if you just rolled out of bed). Kourtney’s wearing a burgundy bodysuit with similar toned Adidas sweatpants. You can dress in any monochromatic color, but you might as well rep the school with this bodysuit, bottoms and sneakers.

Soft Rocker Punk

Not only is this look doable, but it’s all black. This basic and versatile color can be dressed up or down. Kourtney dressed her black look down with an off-the-shoulder cropped top and a pair of subtle pinstripe pants. She wore the outfit with black Dr. Marten boots for an edgy vibe, and also accessorized with a mini backpack and sunglasses. Try this crossover top and these striped pants with these lace up boots.

Baby Got Pink

Easter might’ve passed, but spring’s still here (or supposed to be) and pastel colors are poppin’. Kourtney paired a pink, satin slip dress with a pink cardigan. She also accessorized with a simple gold necklace set. This is another cute and sleek way to wear one-tone colors. Don’t be afraid if your colors don’t match exactly, either. Try out this jumpsuit along with this duster jacket and nude heels.

Effortlessly Fab

Oversized and slouchy is the way to go, especially when it’s time to study and take finals. Just relax like Kourtney as she sits on top of an old wooden table. She’s wearing a taupe sweater with a dark gray bralette and black shorts. Here is a batwing sweater similar to Kourtney’s. This is a satin bralette, and this is a lace one. Be extra comfy with these legging shorts or dress it up with  a skort. Pair with any shoes you want.

TGIF

This is a good Friday night outfit when you know you can flaunt, but still throw on a jacket to conceal. And also for Maryland’s once again bipolar weather. Kourtney’s wearing a basic black tank or bodysuit with distressed denim shorts. She pairs the ensemble with a satin baby blue bomber jacket and black thigh boots. Try this bomber jacket with this bodysuit and jean shorts. Top it off with these thigh boots.

Kelly Zheng

Maryland '19

Kelly Zheng is a senior multiplatform journalism major with a minor in technology entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland. She is currently The Terrapin yearbook’s editor in chief. Kelly’s journalism experience consists of managing the social media platforms for The Campus Trainer and Stories Beneath the Shell (SBS). Additionally, she edits and freelance reports for SBS and Her Campus. Kelly lays out The Diamondback’s sports section every week as well. This past summer, she was an editorial intern at Girls’ Life magazine. Kelly enjoys anything beauty, food, and lifestyle related. 
Maryam Pitt

Maryland '18

.