Brian Chan Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name: Brian Chan Jones

Major: Letters and Sciences/Undecided – Pursuing either Communications or Business

Year: Junior

Hometown: Washington, D.C.

Relationship Status: Single

Who is your celebrity crush? Stacey Dash- the one who used to act on VH1’s Single Ladies, she’s gorgeous.

What is your favorite movie? City of God….It’s pretty intense, but really good.

What is your favorite body part on a female? I’d have to say a girl’s face.

Where would you take a girl (who you really liked) on a date? Fogo De Chao. It’s this amazing, fancy Brazilian steakhouse in Washington DC right on Pennsylvania Ave. I would have no problem taking the girl of my dreams there, she’d deserve it!

What do you love most about UMD? The school spirit! Everybody loves it here including me. The fact that all the students here take pride in attending UMD makes the atmosphere way better.

Describe your dream girl. My dream girl is smart, faithful, funny, down-to-earth, playful, has a pretty face, watches sports, and plays NBA 2K! Oh and she has to know how to cook and have real hair!

What kind of boyfriend are you? A good one! I aim to please and I love surprising my girl by doing sweet things for her out of the blue.