Attention: You Can Now Have Cookies Delivered To Your Dorm Room

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Insomnia Cookies, the genius idea that delivers warm cookies to your dorm room up until 3 a.m. in the morning has finally returned to College Park. 

No need to be jealous of your friends at Penn State or Delaware, who can indulge their late night cookie cravings, because now we have our own location too! 

If you’re not feeling one of CP’s many late night pizza places that probably won’t deliver you just a slice, you can get your post-Bents cookie fix at 4435 Lehigh Road (between Pizza Kingdom and Marathon Deli), or just order online, straight to North Campus. Delivery is only $1.99,  and through September 14, you can get three FREE Chocolate Chunk Cookies with your delivery order. 

The company, which is celebrating its opening August 10-16, serves a multitude of flavors such as Triple Chocolate Chunk, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and the S’mores Deluxe. The menu also spans brownies, cookie cakes, ice-cream, and milk! 

UMD had an Insomnia Cookies location on Route 1 until 2008, when it closed due to staffing issues, resulting in inconsistent business hours.  

University of Pennsylvania student Seth Berkowitz founded Insomnia Cookies in 2003. The bakery has over 70 locations, and has since popped up at college campuses across the country. 

Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.