April Showers Bring May Flowers!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Although UMD hasn’t seen the end of classic April thunderstorms, spring is finally here and the flowers are blooming. Get outside, get a tan and say hello to spring!

Molly is a senior Journalism major at the University of Maryland College Park with a focus in Magazine Journalism and a concentration in English. Originally from Columbia, Maryland, Molly has never lived outside the state - but has full intentions to move to a big city after graduation! She has interned at McClatchy-Tribune, Home and Design magazine and will be interning at American Journalism Review in the fall. On campus, she serves as a copy editor for the Diamondback, Maryland's independent student newspaper, and Unwind, Maryland's Honors-sponsored magazine, and is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta. When she's not involved with school, her internships or Her Campus, Molly enjoys hanging out with friends, working out, shopping and watching Entourage and The Real Housewives. Molly hopes to score a journalism job in the big city next year, but for now, she's enjoying the rest of her time in college!