This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Abby Magee

Major: Undecided

Year: Freshman             

Single/Taken: Single

Hometown: Reisterstown, Maryland   

Involvement on campus: Delta Delta Delta Sorority

Describe yourself in one sentence: A lot of hair and never on time

Most embarrassing moment: My life is pretty much a string of embarrassing events but one of the most recent would be having to run all the way from the View to Skinner…..with my backpack on….because I was 40 minutes late to my first college final. (I wasn’t kidding about never being on time)

Favorite movie: She’s the Man and He’s Just Not That Into You

Biggest Fears: Heights, basements, whales, and public speaking

Favorite TV shows: One Tree Hill, Breaking Bad, The Bachelor

Dream vacation spot: Anywhere tropical. I’d also love to go to Greece.

If you had one wish, what would it be? That whatever I do with my life, I’m happy

Describe your ideal “type”: Someone who is intelligent, genuine and doesn’t feel the need to put on a show. The more you have to be the center of attention the less willing I’ll be to give you mine. A sense of humor is obviously a must as well.

Are you one of those girls who thinks “every guy is a douche?” If so why?

No; as easy as it is to say that they’re all the same, I think we can all admit that they’re not.  

What’s the biggest turn off for a guy?

Guys that think too much of themselves and guys that think only of themselves.

What’s the worst pick-up line, excuse, or BS you’ve heard from a guy?

Guys use pick-up lines, excuses, and BS????????? Never heard any of them!

Celebrity crush: Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper

Fun fact: My hand was once granted the pleasure of being touched by Keith Urban’s *sigh*

Favorite mottos: Everything happens for a reason and never take life for granted

My name is Meghan Moriarty. I am one of the editor-in-chief's of Her Campus Maryland.