5 Show-Stopping New Year’s Eve Outfits Under $100

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Who would want to start the New Year looking bomb? For the past couple of years that I’ve been a young adult, I’ve had to settle for the house parties and dorm gatherings where heels were too dressed up and eventually the cops are knocking on the door to shut down the turn up. Now that I am 21, those days are over and I am not looking back! I’m ready to hit the town with my girls! With that being said, its time to put the leggings and crop tops away and find the perfect dress for the night! Now this isn’t the Grammy’s, but that’s still no reason to not make sure you are counting down the New Year looking like a million dollars (on an affordable budget of course)!

On a night like this, you can’t go wrong with these options:

Sassy Sequins:

PrettyLittleThing, $80

Coming straight out of “The Great Gatsby,” this sequin “M”-slit gown will have all eyes on you! The split front gives this dress a seductive yet conservative style, teasing everyone with only glimpses of your long legs.

Magnifique Metallic:

PrettyLittleThing, $45

NYE is one of the few nights when getting golden with metallic pieces makes you the star of the show! This dress compliments your curves with its ruched design in the center. Get ready to shine in copper, silver, and gold tones for 2016!

Lovely Lace:

Missguided, $60

Dare to be sexy in this lace show-stopper! This reasonably priced dress will show off your  silhouette with a touch of fringe detail dangling at the bottom. Finish this look with a burgundy lip and you will be unstoppable!

Vixen Velvet:

Boohoo, $35

This season’s fashion statement is crushed velvet. 90’s inspired, let this ultra luxe, off the shoulder two-piece steal you a New Year’s kiss with the handsome fellow by the bar!

Ladies, let’s make a New Year’s Resolution to look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S on New Year’s Eve and the rest of 2016!

Kayline is currently a senior at the University of Maryland-College Park. She is a Family Science Major focusing on Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy. On her down time, she expresses her passion either on the volleyball court or dancing all over campus. She hopes to become a Sports Physical Therapist and contribute as a writer for a health magazine. She is obsessed with "Friends" (the show), shopping, and trying new things! She believes everyone grows at their own pace and as a new HerCampus writer, she hopes to help her readers grow into awesome women by sharing her thoughts and views of the world and all its beauty! :) Find her on Instagram @kay.limepie