5 Celebs You Should be Following on Snapchat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

We all remember the first time we downloaded Snapchat. We were excited to have another app that would allow us to share pictures with our friends. Snapchat allow us to view the stories of all our friends as they document their lives. But who knew we could even follow celebrities on Snapchat and keep up with their lives on a daily basis, just like our friends? Here’s a guide to some of the most entertaining celebrities to make your Snapchat story-watching even more enjoyable. 

1. Kylie Jenner

Snapchat name: kylizzlemynizzl

It’s no surprise that Kylie Jenner has the most followers on Snapchat. Her Snapchat stories range from making mini-movies with her friends to car rides that feature the latest music hits to paparazzi following her every move to makeup tips to her business meetings for her lip-kit lines. No matter what she is up to that day, her Snapchat’s of her lavish lifestyle will never fail to entertain you.

2. Kevin Hart

Snapchat name: KevinHart4Real

We all can always use a good laugh. And who is better to give you a good laugh than the famous comedian himself, Kevin Hart? Remember when he graced us with his presence with his comedy show when Cole Field House was alive and well. He posts quite often and they are always hilarious. You won’t regret adding him to your friends list because he will brighten your day with his constant humor.

3. Gigi Hadid

Snapchat name: itsgigihadid

It’s not everyday that we all get to travel to different countries. But model, Gigi Hadid, does it all the time. This beauty is always on the move. Follow her on Snapchat to get the behind the scene looks of her modeling photo shoots, see her jetlag selfies, and live vicariously through her traveling adventures.

4. Future

Snapchat name: fbgboss

Future can always be seen on Snapchat turning up in the club, recording wicked tracks in the studio, vacationing with his crew, or performing on stage for his fans. Sometimes you can even catch him hanging out with his other celebrity friends in his stories.

5. Kourtney Kardashian

Snapchat name: kourtneykardashian

Kourtney followed in the footsteps of her little sisters Kylie and Kim after they got accounts. Very shortly after downloading Snapchat, she seems to be addicted already even though she is still figuring out how to get the hang of it. She commonly posts funny videos of all her family members. Kourtney can also be a motivation to get into the gym and get a good workout as she is constantly working out in her stories.  She is eager to share sneak peaks of life as a Kardashian through her videos and endless selfies. There is not a doubt that you will catch the entire Kardashian clique in her stories too!

Well there you have it, celebrities love Snapchat just as much as we do! Enjoy and snap on.

Kayla Dantley is a Communications: Public Relations major at the University of Maryland College Park. She also has interests in Fashion Merchandising and the entertainment industry. Aside from writing for Her Campus, she is a Terps cheerleader. If she is not studying or cheering, she is most likely spending time with friends, shopping, or staying up to date with Beyonce's as she is definitely a member of the BEYhive. Her ultimate dream is to become a Fashion Public Relations specialist and to work with all types of fashion week events.