This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Are you looking to celebrate the season with a wine tasting? Would you like to try your hand at political activism? Do you just want to chill out on a Saturday and listen to good music? Look no further, because here are four events that need to be on your radar come springtime.

1. Cherry Blossom Wine and Beer Festival – April 1 and 2

It’s that time of year again! The cherry blossoms will soon be blooming and the anticipated warm weather will be upon us. What better way to celebrate springtime than at the Cherry Blossom Wine and Beer Festival? Guests can enjoy the fresh air at Yards Park for an afternoon or evening of wine and beer. Early bird tickets are sold out, but general admission tickets range from $32 to $49 for “tastings of 100+ beers and wines, unlimited full pour beverages, access to DC area food vendors, and live entertainment all day!”

2. People’s Climate March – April 29

With the future of our planet under threat, it is important that we march for what we believe in. The Women’s March on Washington was likely the largest single-day demonstration in U.S. history, proving that masses of people are making an effort to voice their thoughts and concerns about the impact of years to come. The next highly anticipated march on Washington is the People’s Climate March, happening April 29. If you feel like putting your activist shoes on, join the crowd to stand up for our beautiful planet!

3. The Immigrants’ March – May 6

For those of us born and raised in the U.S., we cannot fully understand the struggle so many immigrants face. However, this May, we can lend our voices and walk with those whose livelihoods are being threatened by joining in The Immigrants’ March. Activism is necessary to better our country and we know that our unity can make a difference.

4. Broccoli City Festival – May 6

If you would prefer to spend your Saturday listening to great music, look no further than the Broccoli City Festival! With headliners like Rae Sremmurd and Solange, this festival is not one to miss. Sure, you can buy a ticket for $69. But what’s even cooler is that those who want to attend have the opportunity to earn a ticket by volunteering at an impact event through an app called iChipN. Talk about an awesome incentive to do good for the community!

Chelsea is a student at the University of Maryland - College Park and a life-long fan of the reality show Survivor. When she's not talking about how much she loves her dog, she's most likely catching up on TV shows. Chelsea spends a lot of her free time on social media and hopes to one day work for MTV. Her favorite things to do are eat Oreos, explore new places and write. You can find her on Instagram: @chellyhanson and Tinder.