4 Of The Best Foodie Accounts On Instagram Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

1. Food In The Air (FITA)

Food In The Air is hands down one of the best food accounts on Instagram, and if you are not following it, you need to start right this second. One of the reasons this food account is so amazing is because it not only photographs extremely delicious food, but also includes food pics with exquisite backgrounds.

For example, one post pictures gelato dripping off the side of a cone, with a beautiful view of gondolas in Venice, Italy. Honestly, words cannot even explain how mouthwatering these pictures are. I catch myself staring for way longer than acceptable. If you want some good scenery combined with yummy food, Food In The Air is the best account.

2. New Fork City

Even if you are not from the Tri-State area, this is still a food account for you. You’re sure to end up tagging your BFF in a beautiful picture of pasta, demanding you guys add it to your bucket list of restaurants. These pictures of food are up close, showing every single, delicious detail. Whether it is a picture of some new way to eat ice cream, or a picture of the absolute perfect piece of avocado toast, New Fork City offers some great footage of all the great places to eat around the city.

3. Freshmen15

Yes, the dreaded freshmen 15. But like, if the food at your school is really, really good, do you care that much? This food account is dangerously good, and slightly unbelievable. How are people eating such great food at school? Besides the fact, if you are all about cheesy, pizza fries and gooey mozzarella sticks, Freshmen15 has countless pictures and slow-mo videos of cheesy goodness. Also, you can judge which college is eating the best and who knows? Maybe UMD will be featured.

4. FOODILYSM

This food account is based in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. It has some great food pictures of sandwiches, wraps and pizza. Pictures of yolk dripping from a piece of avocado toast, or action shots of people digging into mac and cheese are just a few of the mouth-watering pictures they feature.

Now you should immediately stop what you are doing, and take a moment to follow these accounts. Gaze at the wonderful pictures of food and forget about all the work you need to do. Honestly, these accounts are life changing and will make you crave everything (slight exaggeration, but it’s FOOD we are talking about here).