free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Times “Drake & Josh” Totally Summed Up How We Feel About Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

1. When you realize a big part of your grade in the class depends on this one test, but you did all of the homework this semester and showed up at least half the time.

2. When you’re trying to meet the page count on a final essay but you’ve run out of evidence to support your topic and don’t know what else to say.

3. When you actually sit down to start studying for the test.

4. But you decide that studying is hard, so you send a fake doctor’s note to your professor in the hopes of getting extra time.

5. When you’re trying to deal with your stress in a healthy way, but it’s not making you feel any better.

6. So instead you find yourself heading back into the arms of an ex-boyfriend or an old hookup from the beginning of the semester.

7. When things go too far with that person and you just leave awkwardly, even though you know you have class with them.

8. When people are lurking on the Google Doc study guide you created without contributing anything.

9. When you pull an all-nighter the night before the test to catch up on all of the studying you haven’t done.

10. When you’re sitting in the classroom looking at the test and realize you probably should have studied a little bit more than you actually did.

11. When the test is over and you look at your friend because you have no clue what just happened and hope they’re feeling the same way.

12. So you start hoping that you got lucky and did better than you thought.

13. You start blaming the universe for all of your problems and the fact that you failed.

14. When you start crying because you know that the universe had nothing to do with the fact that you just didn’t study as much as you should have.

15. When you get your grade back and find out you didn’t fail the test at all, so you need to celebrate.

Rebecca is a sophomore journalism student at the University of Maryland.She is a staff writer for Her Campus and Unwind magazine, a UMD publication. Originally from Pittsburgh, she is a fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team.  She hopes to go into feature writing after graduation.