13 Holiday Gifts You Won’t Find on Pinterest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Whether you’re looking for gifts for a friend, or your Aunt is texting you for ideas and you’re just too busy studying for finals – here are thirteen ideas you haven’t come across on Pinterest.

1. Flash Photo Kit $12

If you’re the person who loves selfies, then this makeup kit is for you. The Flash Photo Kit contains a gloss and a mattifying powder made with blue glowing pigments to lighten your face perfectly when the camera flashes. Never worry about a shiny face again and enjoy the vanilla aroma as it follows you throughout the day.

2. Heated Eyelash Curler

$13

If you are tired of watching your roommate struggle to curl her lashes, try getting her this heated eyelash curler by Panasonic for an all day hold. It gets just hot enough to curl your lashes without hurting your eye if it accidentally slips. No more straight lashes with this small, portable tool.

3. Breakfast Sandwich Maker

$20

The perfect gift for anyone who has to cook for themselves. This device has separate compartments for egg, bread/English muffins, bacon and cheese. All you have to do is crack the egg, put the other ingredients in the compartments, and set a timer for five minutes. Then move the lever on the side so that all the ingredients slide together and you have your own breakfast sandwich without ever leaving your house.

4. Game of Phones Card Game

$20

Imagine if last year’s hit game “Head’s Up” was combined with “Apples to Apples.” Try this game without ever putting your phone down. Draw a card and follow the command such as: create a sentence using just emojis, first to finish wins this card. Plus, if you give this game as a gift, you might even get the chance to play it.

5. Beyoncé “Rise” Fragrance Set

$20

Grab everyone’s attention with Queen B’s “Rise” perfume. This three-piece set contains a perfume, body lotion, and shower gel – all floral scented with scents of Italian bergamot, symphony orchid, and iced basil sorbet. This Christmas, you can smell like Sasha Fierce herself.

6. “Rosé All Day” Phone Case

$24.50

A pink and white phone case great for any wine lover that has an iPhone 6 or 6s. The rubber sides protect your phone and the one-piece structure makes the case easy to slide on and off.

7. Instagram Phone Lens Attachments

$26

Help your friend take her pictures to the next level with Urban Outfitters Mobile Lens Kit. The package includes 3 lenses: fisheye, wide-angle lens, and a macro lens, all to change up your pictures. Take these attachments out of the storage pouch and clip them right onto your iPhone camera. Now you can have the effects of the GoPro without spending over $100.

8. Bubble Wrap Calendar

$27

There is no better feeling than reliving your childhood and popping bubble wrap. The large calendar is the size of a poster and is covered in polka dots to add extra color. Keep track of the days with this super satisfying calendar.

9. Eat More Kale/ Eat More Carbs Pillows

$40

Decorate any apartment or dorm with these trendy black and white pillows. These make perfect gifts, as they match almost anyone’s décor and will always match up with your mood, whether you’re feeling fit or fun.

10. Lumee Light Up Phone Case

$40

You may recognize this sleek case from Kim Kardashian’s snapchats. But now this case is way more affordable and comes in many styles and colors. If you’re at a dark bar or outside at night but want to take a selfie, the Lumee case will give you a clear picture with an airbrushed photo finish.

11. The Q Bracelet Charger 

$125

While it is more expensive, this stylish bracelet charges your phone so that you never have to sit by an outlet while your phone charges. The stainless steel bracelet is sold for any iPhone type and charges with a USB cable, available in gold, silver, and black. If you know have a techy friend or family member, this gift is great for them.

12.  Cordless Straightener and Curling Iron

$146

The most convenient accessory is now sold at Target. With the cordless curling iron and straightener duo, you’ll never be tangled in a cord again. Curl your hair while you walk around your room or straighten your hair as you pick out an outfit. The pink accents make the set hard to resist.

13. Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Printer

$180

This camera takes the Polaroid to the next level. Instantly develop your photos after you take them by using the easy touch screen display. The camera can connect with your phone via Bluetooth so that you can use filters, text, emojis, and stickers. The camera fits in your pocket in colors: black, white, pink, red, purple, and blue to capture everyone’s attention.