True Life: I’m Addicted to Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marshall chapter.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right? Well, not so much when it comes to Netflix.

You put off taking a shower, getting a good nights rest and even some homework to binge watch your favorite shows. That moment when you know you should be studying for an exam you have the following day, but you’ve spent all night watching Gossip Girl, you know you have a problem. Okay, “we” have a problem. Constantly repeating, “one more episode”, knowing good and well you are going to finish that entire series, most likely in one sitting.

I’m in the same boat you are and there is no snowballs chance in this place that I am turning off Chad Michael Murray in One Tree Hill. Mmmmm.

Unfortunately, there is only one thing that you can do. The only cure known to mankind and the only way to receive the best possible care there is…

… finish the series… then start another show! 

PR Major at MU. Starbucks Addict. Book Fanatic. Independent Tactic. Very Enthusiastic. But they call me Allison for short. :)