Surviving Finals the Right Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marshall chapter.

Being part of the Her Campus team, we are blessed twice a semester with something to help us all get along: a survival kit. Being a one semester chapter, we just received only our second ever survival kit and are extremely happy with all the free stuff we got. Here’s an overview of what we just received in the mail:

Our immune systems always seem to think that finals is the PERFECT time to malfunction. Almost everyone battles a cold during this time and we are all upset because it is just not what we asked for. To help us out, Cold-Eeze sent us these two cold remedy packets. Immune support and cold & flu is just what us college students need to fight these colds!

Kettle Brand sent us some Hey, Neighbor packets that included a cute burlap tote bag, salt and pepper chips, and maple bacon popcorn, a.k.a, FREE FOOD. Even better, free snacking food. The perfect snacking food when studying for finals. 

Pictured here is our awesome tote bag, the BOGO chipotle cards (YES!), TRESemme Keratin Smooth samples, and our percentage off for Cosabella apparel (the most comfortable underwear ever.). Food coupons, hair care samples, and undies. What more could a girl ask for?

This last picture shows the hairspray we also received from TRESemme (which I’ve been using everyday since I opened the package), LUNA bars, perfectly flavored for the holiday season, and a small book called The Timeline Project. The LUNA bars are 70% organic and are high in calcium. They provide a good, healthy snack for finals study breaks!

We are so grateful to everyone who has partnered with Her Campus to send us these amazing free things. There were a few things not pictures, like the CamelBak water bottle, BaubleBar.com jewelry, and the actual underwear from Cosabella. Thanks again for keeping us snacking and healthy during finals!

Mallory Norton is a business management major at Marshall University. She is the co-founder of Her Campus Marshall. She enjoys horse back riding, brownies, and her beautiful city of Huntington.