ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

With less than two weeks until summer break and finals just around the corner, our Her Campus Summer Survival Kits arrived just in time to prepare us for the sun and relieve the reminder of the semester stress. These kits are jam packed with products to make you look and feel amazing, and we are so excited to share some information about each one with you. Keep reading to learn what’s inside of these kits and how you can get your hands on one.  

1. Carefree® Acti-Fresh® Twist Resist™  

Minimize bunching and twisting with the new Carefree liners that provide all-day freshness and up to 8-hours of odor protection. The QuickDry™ technology locks in fluid faster and the honeycomb design offers comfortable protection all day long. Try these today in your #HCSurvivalKits. Get $0.50 off of this awesome product here: http://www.carefreeliners.com/special-offers/carefree-coupons-offers  

2. Skintimate Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar 

Get intimate with your skin just in time for the warm weather with this exfoliating sugar available in warm vanilla. This vanilla sugar scented candle comes complete with 4 smooth protect blades and pairs perfectly with hydrating shave gel for the ultimate shave experience.  

3. Raspberry Rain Shave Gel 

The hydrating formula and fresh raspberry fragrance of this shave gel provide ultimate razor protection for a close shave and healthy skin. Replenish your skin’s natural moisture with vitamin E and olive butter, while creating a rich luxurious lather that assists razor glide. Get #upcloseandskintimate with these products today in your survival kit. Follow @skintimate on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for updates on products and tips for beautiful skin.  

4. EXTRA® Refreshers gum 

Spark a meaningful connection this summer with the fun and fresh flavors offered by the NEW EXTRA® Refreshers gum. Available in spearmint, tropical mist and polar ice, experience this new and exciting product sold at Walmart and #GiveExtragetextra. Follow Extra on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information @extragum.  

5. Cica Balm with Bija Seed Oil and Clear it up! Trouble Care Regimen Kit  

Strengthen your skin’s protective barrier and improve the look of uneven skin texture with Circa Balm by innisfree. This lightweight gel-balm is made with Bija Seed Oil and Centella Asiatica, an herb that has been known for its skin-supporting abilities. Use it as a moisturizer, for targeted care, or pair it will innisfree’s Blemish Care Spot Serum with Bija Seed Oil. Try these amazing products by #innisfreeUSA today in your survival kit! 

6. Ghost Shampoo + Ghost Conditioner 

Become #styledwithverb this summer with the Ghost Shampoo + Ghost Conditioner to detangle, defrizz, and soften your hair while providing UV protection. Also, apply today to become a #verbfriend here: https://www.verbproducts.com/pages/verb-friends You can make money, get sneak peeks of new products, and even create content that could be shared by Sephora. Follow them on instagram @verbproducts to learn more about their products and opportunities.  

Contact marquette@hercampus.com to learn more about how you can get your very own Her Campus Summer Survival Kit by becoming a contributor to an amazing online magazine for college women.  

i write sometimes, check it out!
Emma McDevitt

Marquette '20

Hello, I am Emma McDevitt! I am a Junior at Marquette University and studying Marketing & Advertising.