Profile: Nicole Germino

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Name: Nicole Germino

Year: Senior

Major: Biomedical Sciences

Hometown: Orland Park, IL

1. What are you involved in at Marquette?

I am Alpha Xi Delta, Dance Inc. and Hype Dance Company.

2. What has been one of favorite memories?

I think one of my favorite memories has got to be sitting in McCormick with some of my hype friends playing “Never Have I Ever” during finals week. I loved that day because I was just having fun and getting to know people I now consider my family. I love looking back at my friendships I have created and seeing how much they have changed.

3. Where is your favorite place to eat in Milwaukee? What is your favorite bar?

My favorite place to eat in Milwaukee is Screamin’ Tuna. The half off rolls on Mondays should not be missed. As for my favorite bar, I am a total creature of habit so I have not expanded my horizons much. I just love hitting the dance floor at Red White and Blue.

4. Do you have secret talents?

I play the piano, the flute, and the French horn. I dabble with other instruments as well. I like to sing, but only when I am jamming alone in my apartment.

5. If you won one million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy?

A room at the hotel where giraffes walk around and stick their heads in. I want to travel the world and giraffes are my favorite animal so that would be amazing.

6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

I tend to find myself in embarrassing situations quite often. In high school I was in the band and on the dance team. We both performed at half time during football games. The dance team would perform and then the band would go on right after. Right as I finished dancing, I would sprint to the end zone and join the band. I did it so many times that I became known as the “girl that runs at football games.”

7. If you were going to be famous, what would it be for?

I would like to say I would be famous for dancing or playing music because that would be a dream come true. If I am being honest, I would probably be more likely to become famous for doing something embarrassing, like burning my hair off on the internet.

8. What would be your last meal?

Steak, with a slab of BBQ ribs, some grilled shrimp and a twice-baked potato. For dessert, I would have a piece of French silk pie and a piece of Oreo pie.

9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

It is a tossup between shape shifting, instant healing and telekinesis. I could not decide.

10. Rock, paper, or scissors?

Scissors! 

Thanks, Nicole!

Maisie Bentz

Marquette '18

I don't care if I'm a fish, I still want a bicycle.
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy